DRA Homes & Dixon Realty Advisors

THE PREMIER RESOURCE FOR METRO ATLANTA HOMEOWNERS EQUITY PROTECTION

Jenna Dixon
Associate Broker
P.O. Box 2521
Powder Springs, GA 30127

Cell: 770-374-4230
Office: 770-675-3610
Fax: 770-783-1514



Sunday, April 25, 2010

Is It The Market, Or Is It Me?

As I have gotten older and grown more into myself, I have had to accept that my personality is not warm & fuzzy. I just don't have it. And I can't fake it. I do not fit into the social norm when it comes to this.



My husband, my children, my parents, a few friends and more than a few clients have adapted. And to a man, they will tell you that it was worth it.

It is not that I am not sympathetic, not empathetic, or uncaring...I wear my heart on my sleeve. I am a problem-solver. I am logical. I believe in action. I believe in facts. I am fiercely loyal. I have an unwavering commitment to truth, integrity and ethics. I will cry with you, hold your hand, and give you the advice and direction that you need. I will not tell you what you want to hear, just to make you feel better.

The problem is that in residential real estate, that does not always go over very well. Hell, sometimes in life that doesn't go over very well.

Especially in the reality of the real estate market today, my personality stings. Or stinks, depending on who you ask! But believe me when I tell you, once I am on your side, I will "go to the mattresses for you!" You cannot have a better ally.

If what you are looking for is warm & fuzzy, maybe I am not what you need.



If you are looking for a fierce ally, who always
and only has your very best interests at heart, PICK ME!



Jenna Dixon
Associate Broker
Dixon Realty Advisors
D R A Homes
770-374-4230


Call today and let me tell you what you NEED TO KNOW to get moving in Metro Atlanta.

No comments:

Post a Comment